This website has been set up to support Stirling 21, the CIPR Academic Conference, 2009, being held to celebrate the 21st anniversary of the MSc in Public Relations at the University of Stirling
It is being organised by the Department of Film, Media and Journalism at the University of Stirling and will be held in the Stirling Management Centre on Wed 9th , Thur 10th and Friday 11th September, 2009. Maps showing how to get top the University and the location of the Management Centre within our campus can be found here.
Wednesday 9th September
- Registration & conference welcome
- CIPR reception (free to delgates) followed by dinner (£30 per head)
Thursday 10th and Friday 11th September
- Programme details to follow.
- Wednesday 9th: CIPR Reception (free to delegates) followed by conference dinner (£30 per head)
- Thursday 10th: Whisky tasting (free to delegates) followed by ceilidh (£30 per head).
- Friday 11th: We propose to run a golf tournament if enough interested people are staying over Friday night (the University of Stirling has its own 9 hole golf course on campus). People looking for something a bit more energetic can come on a hike up Dumyat, the 418 metre hill just behind the campus.
- £200 per person
- Full-time PhD students (conference only – attendance, coffees lunches) £30 per head per day
- Note that these fees do not cover the evening events on Wednesday and Thursday.